In order for criminals to be considered heroes, careful removal of certain information and sometimes outright fabrication of “facts” are key to the success of a believable story. Such is the case for the tragedies that occurred in Rwanda.
The general conviction around the world is that in 1994, OUT OF THE BLUE the Hutu majority of Rwanda went on a calculated mission to systemically exterminate the minority Tutsi, thereby committing genocide. After which, Tutsi rebels saved the Rwandans from the murderous Hutus, and established a new, more just government. These are very well known history “facts” around the world. But did you know…
- The RPF rebels were not saviors of Rwanda in 1994, but instead instigated the ethnic conflict by attacking a sovereign nation (Rwanda) from Uganda in 1990 backed and funded by Uganda through the United States (Bush-Clinton Administrations).
- They assassinated TWO heads of state (Rwandese president, and Burundese President) in 1994, violating international laws against sovereign nations and they did it with impunity.
- From 1990 the RPF killed, and attempted to exterminate Rwandese citizens in order to create a coup d’etat thereby providing space and opportunity for the invasion of the Congo in order to reap the riches of that land for western imperial powers. You don’t think Bush and Clinton are actually concerned about the dying African children do you? It’s all about the Benjamins… unfortuantely.
- Since Rwanda was under attack and its citizens being murdered like flies, the country tried to negotiate means of power sharing with the angry rebels, and cease fire agreements were created, which were violated by the RPF who continued to commit massacres against Rwandese people.
- Through the use of structural re-adjustment programs, the IMF and other key players disabled the Rwandese government from holding together its economy, leading to the countries internal collapse rendering it incapable of fighting off an invasion from another nation.
- There was actually a weapons embargo in 1994 against Rwanda, while the RPF recieved unlimited, unrestricted amounts of weapons and ammunition.
- Information claiming that there were weapons stored in the capital Kigali awaiting to exterminate Tutsis is absolutely and completely false. There is no evidence whatsoever.
- When they attacked Rwanda in 1990 with a full blown out war, it was NOT the first time the RPF group was attacking Rwanda. In fact, after successfully creating a coup d’etat in 1994, the RPF followed Hutu and Tutsi refugees who fled the country in 1994 in attempt to exterminate them all. In 1996, the RPF once again violated international laws against a sovereign nation, and attacked Zaire (DR Cong) killing Hutu and Tutsi refugees in refugee camps including Kibeho and Kisangani.
- In 1994, during the “genocide” both the Tutsi and Hutus played the roles of attackers and victims. In fact, what happened is more so “politicide” than “genocide” as both groups are guilty. To put things into perspective, for every Tutsi that was killed, 2 Hutus were killed.
- Hutus did not concoct the term “inyenzi” or cockroaches, in order to oppress the Tutsis. The RPF or Tutsi guerrilla groups made the term to describe their ruthless murderous tactics. It was instead due to the media, that the word lost its original meanings and was later used as a pejorative.
- Rwanda 1994: Colonialism Dies Hard by Robin Philpot
- Western Involvement in Rwandan Genocide by Andrew G. Marshall
- The Great Rwanda “Genocide Coverup” by Professor Peter Erlinder
- Hotel Rwanda: Hollywood and the Holocaust in Central Africa By Keith Harmon Snow
- Rwandan Private and Print Media on the Eve of the Genocide by Jean Marie Higiro
- Eye Witness “Confirms” Rwanda Attack, BBC News